The Leadership Reality
Whether an individual contributor or professional getting promoted into his or her first formal leadership position, or employees who have been managing for years, far too often, organizations take for granted the depth of skills and effectiveness their managers actually possess. The numbers prove the reality of how effective management skills can contribute to the success of an organization and the critical need for new manager and ongoing leadership training.
New Manager Statistics:
All Manager Statistics:
Gallup poll of more than 1 million workers employed in the US shows - People leave managers not companies - nearly 50% of employee turnover is mostly a manager issue
The Conference Board Report revealed that over 66% of managers are perceived as being weak leaders
74% of workers feel they weren't achieving their full potential at work due to lack of training & development opportunities³
The U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics found that companies with fewer than 100 employees gave only 12 minutes of manager training every six months. Organizations with 100 – 500 employees provided just 6 minutes.
The Cost to Organizations:
A lack of managerial leadership has a direct correlation to high turnover, low productivity and increased costs:
- Every year disengaged employees cost the U.S. Economy $370 billion. And the primary driver of that lost productivity is poor supervision
- Poorly managed work groups are on average 50 percent less productive and 44 percent less profitable than well-managed groups
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - median tenure is 3.2 years for workers age 25 to 34 years compared to 10.3 years for workers age 55 to 64. Turnover for replacement costs an organization
- For entry-level employees - 30-50 percent of their annual salary
- For mid-level employees, it costs upwards of 150 %of annual salary
- For high-level or highly specialized employees, at 400% annual salary
It’s Time to “MIND” the GAP with RESULTS REVOLUTION!
First Time Manager/Supervisor Trainings
(Two-Day Mix and Match)
Whether you are a company that is in need of first time manager training or you need to provide on-going support, Results Revolution can help you shape your managers to become powerful leaders with radical impact. We understand that every business has different needs. This is why we allow your organization to design their own mix and match two-day curriculum with 2 to 4 of the core skill areas below.
Transitioning & Understanding the New Manager Role
Communication with Clarity & Effectiveness
Effective Time Management
Productive & Efficient Meetings & Follow-up
Employee Coaching Development & feedback Skills
Building and Managing High Performance Teams – (typically 2 days)
Internal & Cross-Functional Team Conflict Resolution
Delegating & Directing
Inspiring & Motivating People and Teams
Coaching for Effective Organizational Change
Key Hiring & Retention Skills
Working with a Multi-Dimensional Workforce
Give and Receive Feedback
For more information about bringing your MANAGERS to the next level, contact us at
310-567-5433 or GETRESULTS@lifebites.com and get a FREE EVALUATION on your business and what is standing in the way of getting the RESULTS YOU WANT!