Nina’s Life Coaching Sessions
Join mind-body “energy” coach, Nina Boski as she uses a combination of East Meets West to help you “Divine Design” your life!
There is awesome power between these two cultures. By utilizing practical methods of helping you build and bridge your goals and dreams into reality (West), with helping you move and release blocks known as your energy centers or “chakras” (East), Nina’s mind-body approach gets you living your potential, not just talking about it!
“We are made up of energy, and our energy is either working with us, or we get stuck. Blocked energy and emotions can last moments, days or decades. The choice is ours on how we want to interact with the world. We live in such an over saturated society. Different energies are being thrown at us all day long. Its important to know who and what is occupying our space! When we know our own space, we can start deciding how to deal with it.”
Life is made up of energy – positive-negative, living-dying, blocked-flowing. What is your energy saying to you?
- Are you feeling blocked and don’t know what to do?
- Do you have a vision, but don’t know how to reach it?
- Do you feel you are not living your purpose or you don’t have a purpose?
Business Coaching and Consulting Services
Two Broads Inc. (The business services part of LifeBites) brings the basics back to business! Founders Dana Kent and Nina Boski take the rhetoric and inflated systems out of the workplace and offer companies and executives across the country the KEY in organically sustaining business for the 21st century. That key is called is it’s “people.” Now that technology has surpassed the human component in business today, it’s time to balance the people perspective with the insight and experience within a company and bring practical systems to your organization and/or strategic objectives.
Two Broads Inc. Offers:
- Executive Consulting/Coaching
- Merger/Acquisitions and Cultural Positioning
- Company new hires
- Fast growth Companies
- Brand Belief Systems
- Sales Training and Development
- Business Strategy Sessions
- Sales and Company Retreats or Conventions
- LunchBox Seminars
- Motivating: Key Note Speaking/Workshops
- Executive Media and Communications Training
- If you could change one thing about your organization, what would it be and why?
- What has kept you from addressing it in the past? (i.e., resources, time, knowledge, etc.)
- If you could use three words to describe your business, what would they be? Example: LifeBites company words – “Inspiring, Fun and Thought Provoking.”
For more information about Nina and life and business coaching, check out her bio.
Contact her at: